Why Learning a Second Language Matters
The benefits of learning a second language at an early age are monumental.
Below are just a few of the many reasons to learn a language.
- Sparks intellectual growth
- Enhances verbal and mathematical problem solving
- Stimulates creativity
- Augments understanding of one’s own language
- Facilitates learning additional languages
- Sharpens listening skills
- Fosters international friendships
- Promotes cultural awareness and acceptance
- Expedites language requirements for school
- Increases career opportunities