Step 1: Application
Parents/guardians submit completed enrollment application with a $100 non-refundable application fee. When applications exceed capacity, priority is given to those first received.
Step 2: Interview
Interview with qualified applicant and parents is conducted
Step 3: Admission Decision
If accepted, letter is mailed containing an enrollment agreement.
Step 4: Enrollment
Upon acceptance into the French School, a signed enrollment agreement along with a $2,000 non-refundable and non-transferable tuition deposit is required.
Step 5: Tuition Payment
- Tuition balance is due by July 14.
- All tuition payments are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- There is a $50 charge for late payments.
- There is a $25 charge for returned checks.
- Families experiencing financial hardship may be considered for payment plans for which a $100 fee will be assessed if tuition is not paid in full by July 14.
- Parents are required to purchase uniforms directly from our supplier.