Please take a moment to read our registration policies.
- If requested in writing prior to the first class of the enrolled session, tuition is refundable for withdrawal, minus a $25 registration fee, or deferred to the next quarter. Deferred tuition is not refundable.
- The French Institute reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment in which case a full refund will be given.
- Missed classes may be made up by attending another class of the same level during the week if room permits, but requires notification to our office in advance.
- Textbooks and audio programs are not included in the tuition.
- Books and audio program sales are non-refundable.
- The French Institute reserves the right to change the placement of a student to an appropriate level compatible with their ability.
- If unable to attend a private lesson, the student must give 24-hour advance notice to the French Institute to prevent being billed for the lesson.